LET'S START THE JOURNEY TO KNOWN THE UNKNOWN!!

HEY THERE,

          Let us start with a few questions:

           1)Are you sure that you know a lot about the history of our country??

           2)Are you confident that what you know as our history is factually true and correct                  and it is not manipulated or adulterated??

          SCRATCHING YOUR HEAD THINKING?? So did I when I got these questions in my mind. As my curiosity was increasing that is when I began my quest to SEARCH and KNOW the TRUTH. The truly UNBIASED, RAW and REAL truth of our countries AMAZING, INCREDIBLE and MAGNIFICENT history!!

          As I started researching and gaining knowledge, I found a very SHOCKING and at the same time very SADDENING reality. I found that only a very very small portion of history is conveyed to us through our TEXT BOOKS at school and frankly what we take away from these text's is even SMALLER as we just rattify them for exams and don't read them with a lot of interest.

          Because of this situation, We never got to KNOW and LEARN about the GLORIOUS BATTLES that TURNED and CHANGED the history of our country. The COURAGEOUS WARRIORS and the REVOLUTIONARY KINGS that our country raised. We never got to learn about our ANCIENT TEXT'S that were written way before people in other parts of the word were styling themseles with leaves, And the great CIVILIZATIONS that thousand's of years ago had properly planned METROPOLITAN CITIES when others were resting in caves. And that's not all, Indian history has much much more. And this is indeed very saddening!! And we will definitely talk about why so much of rich history of our country was hidden and remained unknown from us later on, But first it is necessary to KNOW IT...

And that's were Thehistoryunknown comes in..!!

             After reading and learning a lot about history, Especially INDIAN HISTORY, Listening to a ton of historians and with an interest to learn a lot, lot more about this subject . I can safely say that whatever I have compiled from my learnings is what I'll be sharing with all of you through this blog. I will try my level best to GAIN and SHARE as much information as I can and present you all with the INCREDIBLY RICH HISTORY of this MARVELLOUS COUNTRY.

The main Aim of this blog!!

             I presnt this blog so that I can try to make everyone AWARE of our countries SIGNIFICANT, REALISTIC, and IMPORTANT HISTORY that remaind HIDDEN from us. And also, So that I can expand my knowledge of the subject as well to KNOW and SHARE even more..

              YOUR SUPPORT will be the DRIVING FORCE for ME to continue this JOURNEY so I will always be open to CRITICISM and OPINIONS given by YOU to ENHANCE the QUALITY of INFORMATION proided here.

 So,I hope each and every one of you are READY and EXCITED to know about the HISTORY UNTOLD, the HISTORY UNHEARD and the HISTORY UNKNOWN...!!

See you all soon.


Comments

  1. Hope you all will support my work and help me in this journey!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 SURPRISING ANCIENT INDIAN INVENTIONS AND DISCOVERIES!!

WHY WAS INDIA INVADED SOO MANY TIMES!?

5 BATTLES THAT CHANGED INDIAN HISTORY!!